Thanks! (to another blogger)
I can't believe I'm sitting here, writing a blog entry at 3:42am in the night, er, morning, before a temp job nearly an hour away. But so it is...
I have a friend and sister in Christ, whose insights into Scripture, and obedience thereto, are a continual blessing to me. I'm glad she's chosen to blog, since now, I can read her thoughts from time to time. She is a great encourager and edifier of the brethren, and I'm grateful that she desires to share what she gleans from the Scriptures with others.
My hope is that one day, I will be such a one. This goal will require much study in and meditation on the Word of God. Lately, though, I've been less than diligent. In fact, I've been neglectful. Reading my friend's blog tonight (this morning?) has made me really think about what I'm doing...and NOT doing...to work toward my goal of being an active edifier and encourager.
Now, at 3:49am, I'll sign off and go to sleep, but not without praying that I come to love studying the Scriptures again. Thanks, Gail! (see her blog at www.gmom4.blogspot.com )
I have a friend and sister in Christ, whose insights into Scripture, and obedience thereto, are a continual blessing to me. I'm glad she's chosen to blog, since now, I can read her thoughts from time to time. She is a great encourager and edifier of the brethren, and I'm grateful that she desires to share what she gleans from the Scriptures with others.
My hope is that one day, I will be such a one. This goal will require much study in and meditation on the Word of God. Lately, though, I've been less than diligent. In fact, I've been neglectful. Reading my friend's blog tonight (this morning?) has made me really think about what I'm doing...and NOT doing...to work toward my goal of being an active edifier and encourager.
Now, at 3:49am, I'll sign off and go to sleep, but not without praying that I come to love studying the Scriptures again. Thanks, Gail! (see her blog at www.gmom4.blogspot.com )


1 Comments:
Thanks Laura...you have encouraged me...I am humbled by your comments and grateful for the grace He continues to pour out on me.
Keep your hand to the plow... ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home